New to site and have started Herbalife.

Hi

Don't know much about herbal life but your weight loss is amazing. I've been doing slimming world 3 weeks & only lost 6.5 lbs. Mind you, that's good for me!

Good luck with your weight loss. How much do you want to lose?

Hi girls. I started herbalife lady Wednesday. Just doing the shakes Coz I think I get enough minerals and vitamins in the other stuff I eat.
But we will see tomorrow fingers crossed :)
Will see tomorrow
I'll report back

Well Peops,
Weigh in on Wednesday and I have to say I was shocked at the result, pound wise I didnt do as good as I thought I would but inches I was amazed and can already see the difference around my "Tire" region lol

The third day was a toughy, hit several walls all day but i held strong and got through it. I have to say I am not feeling this is hard really, there are things I have to change slowly to make sure I stick to my plan on a long term way.
In the last few days I find the time between my morning and the lunch shake I am a little hungry so I was snacking.
My Herbalife consultant "Mary" said that I need to eat more protein because when she took my stats my fat% was a bit up and my muscle% was down...we don't want that now do we lol
so I have been eating a boiled egg as a snack between my lunch shake and my delicious healthy fresh dinner :0icanfly:

I am doing this together with a buddy but we started on different days so to link in with her i am going to go back to weigh in a few days earlier on monday. Not expecting much of a difference by then but we will see!!!

So here are the results

16/05/2012
3lbs lost
9 inches gone

:D I am a happy girl today,,,,

I hope everyone else is doing ok and anyone else got any results to share????
xxx

Great start. Good luck :)

hello lovelies,
well yesterday was the d day and all that day i was feeling bloated and just not comfy. I thought I had seriously put up lbs just because of the way I was feeling and in I went to the meeting and up on the scales....head held high (trying not to look !!) low and behold I had lost a pound. I was delighted actually. Then to the mesurments - I had lost another 3 inches for the body and have minus 2% from my body fat. Not bad in 2 weeks...well actually yesterday was 2 days early because I normally would of gone on a wednesday but as my friend who started with me can only go on mondays i said i would cut my week short and go yesterday so we can go together.

Anyway the bottom line is I was down which is a great thing in my situation and still feeling really positive about it like I can really do this...thats a first for me ;-)

Anyone else on this Diet. Or are there other people n it but have joined a different thread???

Hope all is well with everyone

good luck xx

22/05/2012
1lbs lost = 4 lbs
3 inches gone = 12 inches

I am happy today
:D

Back