New to Site

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by SarahSez, 25 June 2009 Social URL.

1. SarahSez

SarahSez Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say a special hello to all those following Rosemary Conley's Diet.

I have been going to class for 2 and 1/2 years now - losing 7 stone. (6 stone in first year and maintaining this sort of weight for a year).

2 weeks ago I had a tummy tuck on NHS so i'm trying hard to watch what I eat at the moment and ideally would like to lose another half a stone.

well I guess that's enough of my waffling! lol

Sarah x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Ju1979

Ju1979 Well-Known Member

Wow, that's a fantastic weight loss! Good luck with the last half a stone :)

4. SarahSez

SarahSez Well-Known Member

Thank you very much; I admit it's not all my doing ... I put most of the credit down to my wonderful instructor!! The last half stone is hard going .. i've stayed at this weight for months now!!!

5. Ju1979

Ju1979 Well-Known Member

Well, it's better to stay the same than put it on I suppose :) I'm sure you'll shift the last bit though!

6. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Hi Sarah, welcome to MiniMins and congratulations on your weightloss so far and good luck for the remaining 7lbs :)