New to Slim and Save

Hi guys:wavey:

Well have finally taken the plunge to do it! I have been reading posts on this forum for a while about all of the different vlcd and decided to go with slim n save. I started this morning and have literally just finished the original oatmeal which was pretty good!

I am currently 17st 12 and have loads to lose :( so i am at a point where i am fully motivated to finally kick start big changes! I have put on quite abit of weight in the past few years after having my kiddies.

I have all of my packs for the month and have filled my fridge with water and coke zero lol.

Thank you for reading!

From another Newbie :)

Hello and welcome

You sound like you've got everything in order to acheive success - brilliant! Look forward to seeing your progress over the coming weeks :)

Hi guys:wavey:

Well have finally taken the plunge to do it! I have been reading posts on this forum for a while about all of the different vlcd and decided to go with slim n save. I started this morning and have literally just finished the original oatmeal which was pretty good!

I am currently 17st 12 and have loads to lose :( so i am at a point where i am fully motivated to finally kick start big changes! I have put on quite abit of weight in the past few years after having my kiddies.

I have all of my packs for the month and have filled my fridge with water and coke zero lol.

Thank you for reading!

From another Newbie :)

Hiya Hun and welcome :)

I started at the same weight you are now at the end of January! I also put a lot of weight on after having kids! This diet is brilliant though :) iv lost 4st since starting! Everyone here is really helpful and friendly which I found a big help to keep me going!
Good luck on your journey, can't wait to see your first loss :) xx

Hi guys, thank you so much for the replies!

I feel nervous about it all, as to if this will work for me etc but hopefully i will have good results as i have read many have. As i said im at 17st 12 and realistically i want to lose around 6 stone, I want to see how i look once i begin loosing weight as I look pretty good with my height at 12 stones. Its fantastic to hear all of the success which gives me hope i can do this as well. I will keep you posted on my progress!

Thanks again ladies x

Thank you for all of the encouraging words!

Day 2 today and ive woken up to a pretty bad headache!:(

good luck to all of those starting their journeys aswel, I'm just going to take each day as it comes roll on the rest of the week.

Happy slimming guys!

Thank you for all of the encouraging words!

Day 2 today and ive woken up to a pretty bad headache!:(

good luck to all of those starting their journeys aswel, I'm just going to take each day as it comes roll on the rest of the week.

Happy slimming guys!

Drink lots of water and you'll soon shift it. If not 2 tablet paracetamol should do the trick :)

Thanks guys!

After waking with a headache I had a shake and then began drinking water and the headache passed :),

I felt like yesterday was the longest day of my life thinking about all of the food I CANT eat but today has been a great day, I now feel really good!

I have just finished some slim rice with a couple of broccoli florets and a chilli sns pack and it was really nice! I actually feel full. I feel like I will really do well with this plan due to the variety so i'm feeling really positive!

Roll on day 3 ! xx

Im glad I've seen this post. I'm starting next week at 17 stone 6lbs. Looking forward to joining you all

Back