new to slim fast

mini~mimms

hi everyone im starting slim fast in morning wish me luck as i failed at every diet i have done !!! desperate to lose weight got a family holiday in 8 weeks and need to lose what i can lol x

Good luck :) I'm on day 2 and it's not too bad :)

How much have you got to lose? I have about 5 stone to lose.

Sarah xxx

Hi mini

Good luck for the morning, one day at a time and you will be surprised at how quickly the week passes by.

I have just done my first week and have got my first WI in the morning...I haven't been 100% so will just keep my fingers crossed for any loss.

Where are you off to on holiday?

You can do it!!! After a couple of weeks you will really be able to see and feel a difference :) this motivates you to keep going, and say no to the cravings!

With support we can do it :) I'll be here each nite for support xxx

Mini-mimms there's gonna be an exercise challenge for September!! To pledge to do some form of exercise everyday!!

Any kind of exercise will suffice - it's to get us moving lots!!

Hopefully we can rope the men folk into helping too ;-)
Sarah xxx

Good on you greedy, you are motivating us all! :)

Ha ha wish I could motivate myself!! Feeling tired all the time!! Gonna do the zumba DVD in a mo!! xxx

Hey, I'm normally a slimming world dieter but after a pretty rubbish summer I'm going to try slim fast for a couple of weeks to try to 'get rid' as soon as possible. To be honest it's really started getting me down so need to do something and quickly.

Hi Dreamslim

I am the same...I lost all motivation with SW and am hoping slimfast can give me a quick loss and restart my weightloss longterm.

Lets both keep with it and Im sure we will see some losses x

redmel said:
Hi Dreamslim

I am the same...I lost all motivation with SW and am hoping slimfast can give me a quick loss and restart my weightloss longterm.

Lets both keep with it and Im sure we will see some losses x

Wayhey, glad it's not just me. Lol. I am hoping to go back to sw but, like you said, need the motivation back first. Sw is perfect for me because of the freedom of foods but then it's also bad that I tend to fall off the wagon so a few weeks of slim fast here and there will hopefully motivate me back.
Good luck to you too. Xx

I'm ex slimming world too!! There's too much leeway with extra easy!! I would like to get down to about 12 stone before trying slimming world again.

Slimming world aggravated my IBS. I am happy with slimfast as there's no bloating!!

xxx

Cool, looks like there's a few of us then. I do really like sliming world but at the moment I need something that is a bit more rigid, my routine is shot because of being off from Uni and stressful things in work are meaning that I fall into the trap of 'go on, one won't hurt'. Lol. Weighed in at 12 stone 6 yesterday (was 12 stone 1.5 at the end of July) so aiming for about 9lbs off and hopefully then I'll have my sw motivation back.

I don't 'think' I will go back to sw? I will almost definitely just move over to straight calorie counting... Which is pretty much what we are doing on slim fast anyway.

I agree Redmel I really don't fancy being able to eat what I want!! That's how I'm this size already!! The calorie counting is easier than I thought it would be and the shakes are edible!!

xxx

Back