new to slim fast

Hi everyone!!

Ive decided to try slim fast as i am fed up of trying diets that dont work!!! Im on day 4 and ive been 100% and im loving it! Find it really easy to stick to and not been hungry at all!!!

Any tips are so welcomed

Hiya and welcome!!

Slimfast is great, I love it!

I was on slimfast for a few months last year. Lost about a stone. I then "weaned" myself of the slimfast and maintained happily for the year. I now feel it's time to loose a little more (I'm taking a slow and steady approach!)

Only tips I can suggest is to follow the plan to the letter and try and use up all your calorie allowance (600cals for dinner and 300cals for snacks) I find my losses arn't as good if I skimp to much.

Also drink loads of water. I find if I don't drink enough water on slimfast I tend to get a bit constipated!

It's pretty quiet on this forum now-a-days but have a read through some of peoples diaries, I found it a great help when I first started.

Good luck.xxx

Hi Both!!

I am also following slim fast at the moment, just entering week 2 after a good 10lb weight loss for week one!!

I wondered if anyone else still did slim fast on here as not many posts floating about.

Another tip (if you want it) keep some sugar free jelly in the fridge.....I find it extremely filling with next to no calories!!

Thanks!!! Ill b def getting some sugar free jelly!

Starting to panic have a girly lunch tomorrow but i dont wanna wreak all my hard work cause ive been 100% from day 1!!!!

Hi Nicky! Don't panic - remember there are some days when you can't be 100% on plan, but that's ok - just have a sensible lunch, then a shake for dinner ;)

Yea ur rite this has to b a lifestyle change and not a diet!!! I ended up just having a bowl of soup at lunch with the girls and tbh i was glad causr i wasnt sluggish and tired when i got bk into the office unlike all the others girls!!!! Lol just hope i can keep up with ths will power lol

Back