New to slim fast

hannah88

Hi all! I started slim and save in October last year and lost 40lbs in 9 weeks! After that it took me 3 months to lose another 1.5 stone (I've lost 6 stone in total!)

So with my wedding looming closer every day (August) and still about 2.5 stone to lose till I get down to a healthy weight I started the slim fast 3-2-1 plan on Tuesday!

I have done well so far! I love that you can have a proper meal, and the snacks are lovely! I can imagine getting bored of it quite quickly but I just need to persevere! Got on the scales this morning and I've lost 6lbs already :) :) I've been having a weight watchers meal as my 1 meal a day, so I think that is helping drop the weight quicker!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Hannah x
Starting weight: 21st
Current weight: 14st 12lbs
Goal weight: 12st

That's an amazing achievement well done xx

Do u mind me asking wat ur daily routine is on slimfast? And wat kinda snacks etc ur having?? Xx

Wow thatss great how you doing now I just started sunday hoping to loose at least a stone following this plan good luck with the weight loss x

well done thats greaat! :).All the best! can i just ask aftwr comming off the VLCD after the nine weeks, did you lose weight at a normal 1/2lb a week? or did you really struggle and gain some vlcd weight? im thinming of slim and save after a few stone lost with my own effort. x thanks

Back