New to slimfast

fs22

Hi all,

Have decided to give slimfast a go (mainly as I have 2 tins of powder in the cupboard that have been there for ages!).

I did slimming world for about 2 years and lost arond 2 stone. In March I had a miscarriage and went off track, was about getting things sorted again when I had another miscarriage in June so everything went to pot again....and I've put back on nearly everything I lost.

I stopped going to SW as I felt I was getting no support from the consultant when I was sts or gaining.

I want to try and shift a few pounds now before hopefully becoming pregnant again and then carry on with the good choices through a healthy pregnancy.

I can't really afford to buy the snack stuff as well so will be having fruit and stuff, is that ok?

Thanks for reading,

Frances

Hi and welcome plenty of support here.

You can have anything for 100 cals ! I have crisps chocolate yoghurts aero biscuits ! Of course fruit to! Theres so much stuff just takes a bit of time when shopping.

I like two cracker breads and a light baby bell/ kingsmil fruit and fibre toasted/ small bags of cookie crisps with 30 mil red milk (105) / special k moments/ special k crisps/ 2 rice crackers and jam/ weight watchers soups - go to £1 shop /sugar free jelly

Good luck

Thanks, I'm working today so have made a salad to take for lunch, having a shake for breakfast and again tonight.
Going to take an apple and some grapes with me too.

On a late shift tomorrow so will go shopping in the day time to see what I can find!

The snacks and chocolate bars are 5 for £2 in TESCO at the moment so really cheap xx

Back