Extra Easy new to slimming world and mini mins xxx

hayleyxx

hi guys ive just joined slimming world bout 3 weeks ago and ive always used this website for inspiration...so ive decided to join up...ive started extra easy 3 weeks ago and i lost 3 1/2 pound first week:cry: but on my second i stayed the same weight :(...if any of you guys have some grea tips they would be really appriciated :) xx

That's quite common so don't worry. Keep following the plan and next week should show a loss. I find if I stay the same I haven't had enough free food or it's about to be * week or even worse if I gain it is * week. Since I know where I sts or gain then I'm not upset as I expect it to happen.

Honestly you're not doing anything wrong, just your body doing it's thing this week.

Welcome and good luck on your SW journey. I STS too second week, as lemonblondie says it is quite common. Doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong. Keep on track and see how it pans out next WI. You'll find lots of tips, recipes and inspiration here.

If you find you are struggling post your food diary and the guys will be happy to have a look for you and give you some feedback :)

Back