New to slimming world green day

Hashna

Hi all

I started slimming world the green day a couple of months ago. Yet to lose lots of weight as syn too much. I need to lose stomach fat so any tips would be welcome. I suffer from a lot of down days having lost my 6 hour old baby girl (2nd child) to severe brain damage (occurred 12-24hrs before birth/evidence of 1 week prior in pregnancy) on 26th November 2009. Sick of people asking if I'm pregnant. They say I'm young and shouldnt stress. I mainly have healthy extras in morning and evenings. Still pig out evenings but do a 10 hr shift some days. Think I may not be eating the free stuff as much.

Anyways since I'm new any help would be welcome.

Hashna
Mum to a 3 year old boy whose a bob the builder fan

walking is a good way to exercise it is totally free and you could do it with your little boy in his buggy, you could try having fruit and a yogurt for breakfast or what about an omelette, exercise also releases endorphins, which make you feel good, so give it a go, don't give up, you can do it!!:D

Hi Jinxter

Thanks for suggesting free foods for breakfast. Changing routines might help as I'm always staying the same weight. I could walk more and drink more fluids. Hope I do have those endorphins. My little one walks he got out of buggy at 18 mths. Should try his technique he never sits down. Will do the food diary and stick to the plan to report some loss. Notice you have done well over the weeks. I'll try to be positive. The worst already happened so things can only get better.

Hashna

Back