New to Slimming World - My food diary

littleangel0213

Hi

I new to both this forum and Slimming World. I started last week and because I am unable to attend classes at the moment, I thought I could start a food diary and maybe some of the experts on here could advise if I am following the diet correctly :)

A little background of myself is that, I lost 2 stone a couple of years ago on Weight Watchers. I am currently on maternity leave, having gave birth to a beautiful daughter in Feb this year, I have put on the 2 stone that I lost! I wanted to choose a diet that I would feel satisfied on, as all you mothers would agree, being at home and taking care of a new born it difficult. I tend to find myself picking throughout the day, probably due to the fact that I am at home most of the day and it is very easy to go to kitchen and pick! So SW seemed the best to fit into my life at the moment.

Here it goes - I started SW last Thursday, so will weigh in on this day also. My started weight was 15st 3.5lb, which did not shock me as I knew I was not eating healthily. I thought I would start my food diary from yesterday 8/7 as I cant really remember what I ate from last Thursday so here is my food diary for yesterday.

Please feel free to offer any comments on my food diary, as I am learning I would love to hear some tips and recipes etc that you guys feel work for you!

B = Bowl of fruit salad with a shape 0% yoghurt
L = Jacket potato with tuna,beans and salad.
D = I made my own pasta bake of - pasta, passata, garlic, mixed herbs, chilli, mushrooms and peppers with cheese on top (HEA) which was yummy!
Snacks = Special K chewy bar (HEB) and 2 mini milks = 3 syns and a banana.

Any suggestions on what I could do better or change on this? xx

Back