new to slimming world

linzy777

Hey im all new to this i started slimming world on 9/02/2011 (evening WI)and i'm hoping to get to a target weight of 10st so i have a fair bit to go (6st) :sigh:
first week i lost 2lbs :D and it didn't feel like i was dieting as i ate so much! Also went to see Russel Howard live at the LG arena and somehow managed to resist the smell of all the food on offer there and the beer! But i did go home and drink a fair few vodkas. But i didn't have any syns in the week. I'm assuming it wont hurt to bank the syns up for the weekend if you know you will be drinking or going out?
Valentines day i did my partner a meal of slimming world chips with lean steak, homemade onion gravy with grilled mushrooms it was lush!My fella loved it too, i had a few cheeky vodkas yet again so i was pleased with my loss :)
Now on my second week still feeling good and positive but i'm starting to crave CHOCOLATE!!! i think i may need some soon, i was asking my fella if he wanted a easter egg today just so i could have a bite and then he eat the rest he said no so i didn't get one knowing i would eat the whole lot so theres some will power still left.;)

Hi and welcome, ive only been on plan for a week too and first WI tomorrow!!
Seems like you are having lots of fun and enjoying the plan.
Well done on your los so far and hope it continues for u.

Yeah this is the only diet i have stuck to for so long, hence why i'm so over weight. I think going to group helps though. I'm pleased with my weight loss but i have to admit i was a bit disappointed as i go with my sister and she lost 7lbs in her first week so i had high hopes but everyones different i suppose. Good luck with your diet :)

Back