new to slimming world

cat83

Hi everyone

I started slimming world about 3 weeks ago. Have been on this site a few times but this is my first time posting anything. So far the diets been better than i expected but find weekend is the worst and Im off work this week so more nibbling is to be expected lol. Don't do much exercise, a walk at the weekend and that's about it. Would like to lose another stone at least, have lost 8.5lb already. Its a great site, lots of info and recipes. Looking for lots of motivation. Bye for now.

Hi Cat,

Welcome to MiniMins and congratulations on your weight loss so far. :D I'm also on Slimming World, have to say I love it! What plan do you follow? I only ever do Extra Easy. I know what you mean, weekends can be tough! :cry:I usually find evenings the worst, but have recently discovered if I have a big fruit salad after my dinner with a Mullerlight yogurt I feel full for the rest of the night. :eek: Also try freezing Curly Wurlys (6syns) - they last for ages ! Happy Slimming :)

Thanks teddysgoldengirl
yeah Im doing extra easy. Went 2 asda Ydy bought loads of fruit but still wanting chocolate, ill try putting curly wurly in freezer. Don't want 2 use up 2 many syns incase i don't lose any weight. Weigh in is on Wednesday night. X.
Ur doing the right thing by joining sw kraziKayzi, all the best.

Back