New to slimming world

Lauren31

Hi there I have just started slimming world this week (Monday) and I am really enjoying it.i feel as if I am eating far 2 many carbs!!! And feel very bloated could anybody give me some help with planning my meals for the rest of the week???
Many thanks xx

Hi & welcome. Are you following extra easy or green?

Although I've been following s/w for some time I've only just started on e/e in the last couple of weeks, so still trying to get to grips with it, prior to that I mostly did green days with the odd one or two red ones. I mostly seemed to get my best results on green, despite the amount of carbs (I used to be scared of carbs! lol) The bloated feeling could well just be your body getting used to your new eating regime. Please feel free to have a look at my food diary, the link is below, it may help you. Although I have had a recent blip, I previously got to target and maintained it for 18 months..the longest so far, I only have to lose 4lbs to get back there again. Also this site is great for help and tips. Good luck :)

hiya i started two weeks ago, and im also loving it. im doing extra easy day but im thinking giving red and green a try. the amount of fruit and veg i have eaten in the last twos weeks is unbelievable. ive lost 5 pound in 2 weeks would never of thought i would eat veg and enjoy it as much as i have.
what kind of foods are you eating?? what do you enjoy??
i seem to eat lots of potatoes, and veggies and meat. not as much pasta or rice as im not the biggest fan if im honest.

for lunch,
homemade soups,
salads,
sandwiches,
cheese on toast {using my hea and hebs},
jacket potatoes,
sw chips with cheese {hea}
sw chip and syn free gravy

for Dinner,
i have sw lasagna,with veggies
i had steak new pots roasted veggies and mushroom sauce tonight,
chicken kiev sw way, sw chips
sw pizza and sw chips
gammon egg, sw chips salad
homemade burgers. salad
pork steak mash and veggies

hope this helps. i just started a diary for people to comment and help me on my way. how about you do the same?

Although I've been following s/w for some time I've only just started on e/e in the last couple of weeks, so still trying to get to grips with it, prior to that I mostly did green days with the odd one or two red ones. I mostly seemed to get my best results on green, despite the amount of carbs (I used to be scared of carbs! lol) The bloated feeling could well just be your body getting used to your new eating regime. Please feel free to have a look at my food diary, the link is below, it may help you. Although I have had a recent blip, I previously got to target and maintained it for 18 months..the longest so far, I only have to lose 4lbs to get back there again. Also this site is great for help and tips. Good luck :)

hello im Caroline new to slimming world too, which do you find the easiest day to follow?? and how do i add my diary to what i write on the threads?? thank you x

Hi Caroline and welcome. Up until a couple of weeks ago when I decided to try extra easy, I found it easier to follow green. Re adding a diary link to your signature...Lauren, you might want to consider this too -
go to your diary thread, copy the web address from the top of the page e.g www.minimins.com/......., go to user cp and edit your signature and paste the address into your signature, save signature (you can preview first before saving) hope I've explained it ok!

We can all help each other :D

Back