New to Slimming World

saffi

Hello

I am starting slimming world tomorrow, I have tried other diets like weight watchers and calorie counting but you either run out of calories or points, this seems better as you can always eat something without being hungry or feeling guilty, I am just a bit worried that it seems as though you can eat too many calories with unlimited free foods. Please can those of you who have tried this let me know, Thanks.

Sw is great and it works so trust in the plan. I wouldn't think about calories. My advice would be give it 100% in your first week, make sure you follow the 3rd superfree rule and eat until satisfied. Free foods are not an excuse to eat as many sw chips as you possibly can ( shame! ) but if you are hungry then have something to eat! Think I may have to do chips today now lol. Good luck with it x

Welcome aboard.
Slimming World is fabulous and I think you will love it! I tried Weight Watchers in the past and I couldn't stick to it, all the measuring and weighing things out frustrated me and I constantly felt hungry. You can eat so much food and feel satisfied with every meal :)

Back