Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New to SW + A Qusetion

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lilacpixie, 20 August 2008 Social URL.

1. lilacpixie

lilacpixie Member

Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi, I am new to SW. I am doing SW from home, I have the yellow food optimising book, but have been told it's changed in the A or B choices, it's now 2 from A where it used to be 1, or the other way round. Can anyone help on that please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emerald

Emerald Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi. It's 1 Or 2 A choices and 2 B choices :)

Emerald
    X

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi and welcome to the forum. yes that is true, you can have 2 A's and 2 B's. How old is your book? There have been quite a few changes and if your book is out of date you may end up doing it wrong. Go to a group and get all the up to date information. Go for a few weeks then if you decide you want to go it alone just quit and you will still have all your stuff! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.