New to SW - books?

Mooky

Hi
I joined SW online a couple of weeks ago. All I have access to is the website and I get the magazine in the post, and of course I find this website great. I've seen a few threads where people mention that they use their 'books' for the various plans, and to make sure the book is up-to-date. just wondering what books you're talking about? Dont want to be missing out. Thanks :)

When you join at group you get give a "food optimising" book (the bible!) which lists all the red and green and extra easy free foods, the superfree foods and the healthy extras, as well as some syn values. There's also the weighing record on the back pages.

The books change periodically which is why people may refer to old or new books. The books haven't changed in the last year or so though.

Perhaps you don't get these when you join online.

You only get the books if you pay for the most expensive membership, platinum or whatever it is. Its a total rip off, seriously con-worthy :mad: I already had mine as Ive been to class before so I just registered for the middle membership where you get the magazine too.

To be honest , the books don't actually list all the HE a's and b's, online does so you are getting all the info you need....don't panic!!
If you go to the online diary and select Healthy extras there are drop down boxes which have all you need to know!!!

Good luck

Absolutely agree - well said. The website is more up to date. I got the books when I signed up online but I never ever use them. All the pages are on the website for you to look at or print off but the Hex's are much more up to date but using the drop down boxes.

Gail x

The books are good for carrying around the supermarket (theres two smaller books 'low syn snacks' and 'free foods' which are pocket sized) but as the other members have said - what you already have can tell you that information x

the website does have some PDF's you can print off, for Healthy Extras, basic syns and your free food lists.

But I cant remember where abouts on the site it is. lol

You can download PDFs with the same info as the books online. Having got 2 copies of books (one a few years old) and seen the online PDFs I'd say they are the same.

If you are an online member you can buy the books from the bookshop on the SW website....

If you do decide you want the books, you can buy copies in the SW online bookshop. Though they do just have the same info as the PDFs on the website :) If you have a good colour printer you could just print them out!

Back