New to SW from home

You're more than welcome. I've hit abit of a wall since getting back from holidays, food meal-wise is going good, but I keep going over my syns on treats, hoping for a STS this week & I'll keep with-in the allowance for the rest of the week.

How did you get on at weigh in?
X

That is fab, especially if you didn't think you would lose, well done.

Had a bad start to week so pretty much had this weeks Syns now, as long as I am strict now should still get a loss (I hope)!
X

Have a lovely break when you go away!

X

That is fab, especially if you didn't think you would lose, well done.

Had a bad start to week so pretty much had this weeks Syns now, as long as I am strict now should still get a loss (I hope)!
X

My week started yesterday & I had 33.5syns,so I'm gonna try scrimp on the syns & try keep within the 105syns for the week.

Going home for a couple of days so it'll be hard to be good & I'm not strong on willpower at the momen lol :)

Enjoy your time at home. Hope you can relax and enjoy it but stay on track.

I had over 40 syns day 1 so got to be extra good now, it will be a long week!
X

I lost 2lb this week! Had been hoping for a little more as I was so strict for 6 days after a rocky 1st day.

Still happy with that, 1 more lb and I will be in the 15s so fingers crossed for next WI!
X

I lost 2lb this week! Had been hoping for a little more as I was so strict for 6 days after a rocky 1st day.

Still happy with that, 1 more lb and I will be in the 15s so fingers crossed for next WI!
X

Great stuff Ali, I'm sure you'll break into the 15's this week!!Good luck;)

Thanks fingers crossed.

Good luck at your WI! X

WI today lost 1lb, not what I was hoping for but better than a gain I suppose!

11 off so far so long way to go!
Feeling motivated though so hoping for a good week.
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WI today lost 1lb, not what I was hoping for but better than a gain I suppose!

11 off so far so long way to go!
Feeling motivated though so hoping for a good week.
X

You'll be hitting the stone soon Ali well done.

I up 4lb this week after our holiday in Legoland, so drawing a line under it & restarting from scratch. Started a diary to keep me on the straight & narrow lol.

Hope you have a great week XX

Thanks I hope so!

4lb isn't bad after a good break. Hope you had a fab time.
Good luck with your restart sure will you do great.

Think I will start writing it all down again to make sure I'm not letting any cheeky extra syns in!
X

Thanks I hope so!

4lb isn't bad after a good break. Hope you had a fab time.
Good luck with your restart sure will you do great.

Think I will start writing it all down again to make sure I'm not letting any cheeky extra syns in!
X

Yeah I have to write it down,I've the memory of a goldfish lol. I'm hoping an online diary will make me more accountable too.

Back