• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to sw

Hello and welcome Berryred :wavey:

Well done on your weight loss so far, also good luck on your weight loss with SW. You will find everything you need and more on this site :) x
Hey - congratulations on your weight loss so far! I joined last night too and still trying to get my head around it all! It's so hard trying to reprogram my brain into realising that i can still have lots of food!
Howdy! You'll soon get your head round it, don't worry. You'll be back losing in no time :D

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Hi! You've made the right decision, if there's anything we know how to do on this board it's enjoy our food! Don't worry, it takes a few weeks to get your head round the plan! You wouldn't be fluent in a foreign language after one lesson! Just post any questions you may have, we're here to help.
;) so glad you ve finally joined the dark side berryred :D.
welcome, my piece of advice- dont eat too much and stretch your stomach - oh and enjoy yourself, eat the thing you ve been craving and enjoy...
i ate too many dark kitkats that first week:eek:
Me 3....its alittle daunting after NOT eating for so long....I have been following it on my own the last 3 days and have a meeting tonight! Whoop...little excited and nervous....I can stop thinking about bacon sandwichs and muller yogs! x