New to sw

Berryred

Gold Member
hello everyone, I have been following cd and had a great loss, but want to lose my last lot and enjoy it:D

I joined sw last night and am a bit confused but full steam ahead

Look forward to meeting you all

Hello and welcome Berryred :wavey:

Well done on your weight loss so far, also good luck on your weight loss with SW. You will find everything you need and more on this site :) x

Welcome and well done on weight loss so far, good luck with SW.

Hey - congratulations on your weight loss so far! I joined last night too and still trying to get my head around it all! It's so hard trying to reprogram my brain into realising that i can still have lots of food!

Howdy! You'll soon get your head round it, don't worry. You'll be back losing in no time :D

Hi! You've made the right decision, if there's anything we know how to do on this board it's enjoy our food! Don't worry, it takes a few weeks to get your head round the plan! You wouldn't be fluent in a foreign language after one lesson! Just post any questions you may have, we're here to help.

;) so glad you ve finally joined the dark side berryred :D.
welcome, my piece of advice- dont eat too much and stretch your stomach - oh and enjoy yourself, eat the thing you ve been craving and enjoy...
i ate too many dark kitkats that first week:eek:

hello, and welcome to out awesome little section on minimins. I'm sure once u get your head into SW you'll love it.

Good luck hunny :)

I miss you :( xxx

Welcome & well done on your weight loss so far good luck with SW

Me 3....its alittle daunting after NOT eating for so long....I have been following it on my own the last 3 days and have a meeting tonight! Whoop...little excited and nervous....I can stop thinking about bacon sandwichs and muller yogs! x

Back