New to SW :)

xxlettyxx

Hi everyone,

As the subject line suggests, I'm new to SW! I went to my first meeting last night and today is my first day. I'm 22 and I weighed in at 12st 4lb last night, which isn't my heaviest ever weight, but still way too much for my height of 5' 4"!

I joined my local group with one of my friends, so it'll be good with the two of us doing it together. This forum looks really friendly and active too! I think I've got my head around the plan, but I do have one question, about Supernoodles! :) I heard a rumour that the 98% fat free ones are free on the Extra Easy plan - can anyone tell me if this is true?

Thanks! :D

Hi there, I hope you enjoy SW! Yes Supernoodles 98% are free on green and EE days! Its a great diet isn't it!!

hi, good luck with your weight loss journey.:) . Hope you have a good week:Dx

Oooh brilliant, I don't have to donate my stock to my non-SW friends! :D I'm really looking forward to seeing if this'll work for me. My stepmum lost over 4st on SW a few years ago, by doing mostly red days. In fact, I've heard quite a few people say red days work the best for them, but I'll see how I go with Extra Easy for now..

Back