new to SW

jamies

after reading for so long i thought id actually join this board and join in the ideas for recipes and tips for keeping on track

i have been doing slimming world on and off for a while and although its not the cheapest diet, its one that i find works. When i did it properly last year i lost 9 pound in two weeks.

i thought it was about time i either did it properly or not at all so after looking at my man boobs ive decided to go and do it properly :D

anyone got any tips for keeping strict and not going off track as thats where i always tend to go wrong!

Hi to everyone as well ;)

Good luck!! And welcome! I find this forum a god-send so coming on here will help you stay on track.

You know that SW works - you proved that last year - you need to stay focused and have mini, achievable goals. There are always challenges (see my list below!) you can join in with and it's great when you smash through targets!!

All the best!

hi and welcome i agree its not one of the cheapest plans to be on but the most effective for me i tend to head straight for the reduced shelves first then get the rest of my list but good luck with your weight loss journey.

Hello and welcome xxx

Back