New to SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ~*~Louisa~*~, 21 April 2011 Social URL.

1. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi, I'm Louisa and I'm a busy mum of 3... my youngest being only 6 months...

I lost a good few dress sizes with weight watchers after my second daughter and some how piled more on during third pregnancy (how I have no idea I barely ate and threw up what I did lol)

after a restricted breast feeding diet due to my baby being intollerent/allergic to nearly everything I have stopped feeding and need to shift the blub

I decided to got for slimming world as weight watchers I felt too penilised that I am still drinking rice milk as normal milk still makes me ill (where as I can still have rice milk as a HEx A on SW)

I am joining a meeting on tuesday and am getting used to the plan this week (been very good except today lol )

since being off my breastfeeding diet ive been quite lucky in all my treats either make me feel quite ill (chocolate) or taste YUCK lol (Chinese and chippy)

so here I am lol I am also on a medication which causes some weight gain as a side effect (upto 5lb a week is the normal recorded amount) so I REALLY need to work to loose thing

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Louisa, Good luck on slimming world! you will find it soo different to WW! if you need any help you know where we all are! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.