New to SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by becca_, 3 June 2011 Social URL.

1. becca_

becca_ New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Okay so i recently joined slimming world and can't really get my head around the fact that i can loose weight even with all the food i can eat... is it really possible???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. patches1

patches1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    sw
    I knowwhat you mean because i'd done ww before it wa all about counting but it does and for me I really like knowing all the stuff i can have- are you doing ee? To me it's just like eating well and there are some great recipes in the magazines and in the books they sell at class. Good luck I'll look forward to seeing your progress x

4. becca_

becca_ New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeh im doing EE i have done weight watchers in the past and lost 2 stone but when they changed to pro points i gained :(
    It just seems like im :eating: way too much even though i know exactly whats in it all.. very confusing, Got my first WI next week and iv stuck 100% so far, so fingers crossed.. :cross:

5. patches1

patches1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    sw
    I'm sure you'll have a good result then it can take a bit of time just to get your head around it and then hopefully it becomes second nature!

6. emoo123

emoo123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey, it does sound strange not being limited to portion sizes, but it does work!! good luck!!! i'm sure you'll do well!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.