New to SW

becca_

Okay so i recently joined slimming world and can't really get my head around the fact that i can loose weight even with all the food i can eat... is it really possible???

I knowwhat you mean because i'd done ww before it wa all about counting but it does and for me I really like knowing all the stuff i can have- are you doing ee? To me it's just like eating well and there are some great recipes in the magazines and in the books they sell at class. Good luck I'll look forward to seeing your progress x

Yeh im doing EE i have done weight watchers in the past and lost 2 stone but when they changed to pro points i gained :(
It just seems like im :eating: way too much even though i know exactly whats in it all.. very confusing, Got my first WI next week and iv stuck 100% so far, so fingers crossed.. :cross:

I'm sure you'll have a good result then it can take a bit of time just to get your head around it and then hopefully it becomes second nature!

hey, it does sound strange not being limited to portion sizes, but it does work!! good luck!!! i'm sure you'll do well!! x

Back