New to the forum but not new to diets !!

Shelle Belle

Hi everyone

Well I thought I would try and find some online inspiration to help me with what seems like my 100th diet. 10 years ago I lost 6 stone on the slimming world diet and even won slimmer of the year at my group. 10 years, 2 kids laters and having also packed in smoking I am heavier than I have ever been. So I am going to give slimming world another crack, although I can't get to a class I am going to try and do it myself. It seems so much harder everytime I try a new diet, but this time I am determined to do it as I have a knee injury which is only aggrivated by me being overweight. So I just thought I would say hi to you all, this seems like a great forum and I am sure I will be visiting it a lot in the future.

hi well done on your previous fab loss and well done on starting your journey again this forum will help you loads and def keep u focused sw is a great plan to fit around a family so hopefully before you know it you willl be off to a flying start xx

Hi Shelle and welcome,
I know what you mean about giving up smoking, that is when my extra weight piled on and it is tough to get rid of, even though I gave up 3 years ago!!

Well done on your previous success at SW, if you did it before, you'll can it again!!

Wishing you lots of luck, you'll get plenty of support here x

Welcome Shelle, and good luck, you sound motivated and focused and from your previous success you obv know what you're doing But if you're unsure of anything shout up! xxx

Hello and Welcome!

These are a wicked bunch of ladies and all help each other... I love this place - I get so many new ideas and reminded of things!

You loss in the past will spur you on as you know you can do it :)

Good Luck and we all here! xxx

Hey welcome! ur previous weight loss is amazing and im sure you will do it again ! good luck , this site is great if you having a low day everyone will help out ! xx

Hi every one

I am new to this forum but not new to slimming world. Looking for inspiration and support and this looks a great place to be. Been to slimming world a few times and giving it anohter go. Thanks to all.

Back