New to the forum

Sadie_4

Hi

Im sadie, I started LL in August but have only just joined the forum.

My sister comes on here a lot and said you guys were a great support, so I thought I would give it a go.

So HELLO!!!!!

Welcome Sadie. I also joined in late August. The LLers that post here are an excellent support and have great stories, that are really inspiring.
Speak soon x

Hello Sadie and welcome!

I started at the beginning of September and find this forum invaluable. :)

Hi Sadie and welcome to minimins and your continuing journey on LL.

Make sure you use this website, your sister was right, it is a great place!

Kat xx

Im always right!!!!

Welcome to the happiest place in the interwebs!! Well done on sticking with the programme so far, and good luck with the rest of it. Keep posting and let us know how you are doing.

Jez
xx

Hi Sadie & welcome to LL
I too joined 26th august however I joined the september thread as there was no August!
I have found it so inspiring and keeps me going, however i am assuming Melarnz is your sister, if so she is an inspiration herself isn't she!!
Keep posting and we would love to keep up to date with your journey.
Take care
Milli x

hi and welcome
daisy x

Hi Sadie,
:welcome2: How's it going sof ar?

yoyo
xx

p.s. Kat, loving the new pic :)

Helllooooooo and welcome to the forum!!

Thankies yo yo ;) xx

You shouldn't feel physical hunger once you move into ketosis Sadie. It could be psychological hunger which as you work through therapy and address your reasons you will find it passes. It could be dehydration - are you drinking enough?

Kat xx

Nice to meet Mel's sister - she is right, you will find so much support here. Good luck with the rest of the journey.
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mels sis, if you're anything like Mel you will be a gorgeous person too. Welcome aboard...:D

ello Mel's sister :)

yeah - Im sadies sister!!! I told her how great you guys are!! Im going to have to stop talking about her now ;-)

Back