New to the Forum

Wheelndeal77

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum. Start date is today (14th Jul 2011) for my new lifestyle!
I've tried to lose weight my whole life...and succeeded temporarily each time. It's time for long term success! I want to change my lifestyle for good this time. I am at my heaviest and feeling miserable.
I'm 33 and a mother of two. My baby is starting school next year and I'll be out looking for work - in order to feel more confident about myself i'd love to lose a considerable amount of weight by then.
I've tried every diet in the book...Jenny Craig, Gloria Marshall, Weight Watchers (3 times), Atkins, Bodytrim, Shakes, Soup diets....u name it, i've tried it. This time i'm not going to follow one particular 'fad'. I'm simply going to eat what i know works for my body, what is healthy for my body and cut out things that i know are bad. I live a rather sedentary life, aside from the day to day grind of looking after kids and house...i've never been an exerciser. Time to change that. Albeit...little by little. I dont want to rush into a full blown exercise regime. I'm very unfit and want to work my way up. 10 mins is better than none right?!
I'm looking forward to sharing my journey with you all and using the support of this site.

Hello there my beautiful sister. Welcome to the forum . Looking forward to doing the journey with you xo

Hey there my gorgeous sis. How you doing Hun?

Awesome hunni.

Ok, well my first 3 days that i was meant to have started my journey - i was in a 'mood' lol. And ate all weekend. Grrr! I gained about 1.2kg over those 3 days.
However, on monday I started the Dukan diet and hence, I have recorded a total weight loss from last week's weigh in...of 1.6kg. (thats not including the weight i had to get off from the weekend's binging...i managed to lose that, plus another 1.6 so i'm really happy with that). Enjoying the Dukan diet so far. Still on attack phase for another 3 days. So look out, next week's weigh in will be awesome! (I hope) lol.

Back