1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

New to the forums. Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jafski, 1 September 2014 Social URL.

1. Jafski

Jafski New Member

Hellooo!

I joined Slimming World 4 weeks ago, and was chuffed when I found out I'd lost 7lbs in the first week, therefore achieving my half a stone award! Wasn't too pleased the next week as only lost 1.5lbs but that's better than nothing.

A little bit about myself I guess. I'm 21 years old with a 11 week old son. I was 14 stone before having him and then the day I was induced I was 18 stone 6lbs. Wow.

So far I've managed to get back down to 15 stone 13lbs. Slimming world helped me get from 16 stone 7.5lb in 2 weeks, where as before that I was just stuck and it felt like forever to budge it.

Fingers crossed I can keep up the good work and be a skinny minny next year when me and my other half get married!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. AmandaJoe

AmandaJoe Well-Known Member

Hello all. This is my first time using a forum of any kind so hope this works lol.

I am just starting week 5 of slimming world and I love it.

I did Atkins before and found it very good to begin with but hard to maintain as too restrictive.

4. Jneedham2000

Jneedham2000 Well-Known Member

Hi, I started on slimming world 5 weeks ago and have been 100% dedicated but have only lost 3lbs. I have decided that it's time to call it a day with SW and go to the VLCD that I know works for me.
    I went from 20.2 to 11.8 with Lighterlife 2 years ago and am trying to maintain my weight. I have crept up to 14.10 and desperately hoped that SW would work for me but it's not meant to be.
    I was doing some research into VLCD's this morning and stumbled across Shake that weight. It's a lot cheaper than LL but I'm not finding any great success stories. I'm hoping that I can find them on here and find someone to buddy me through my weight loss journey.