New to the site but not new to dieting

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by nunny74, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. nunny74

nunny74 New Member

I everyone I have just signed up to this web site after following it for a long time. I have struggle and struggle with weight for a long time and tried so many diets all failed and I think I know nearly everything about dieting. Me and my body is in disarray too much dieting don't know which way to turn. However I must keep going and going as one day something will click into place. Last night while a tesco's my 3 year old was looking at a large lady shopping and he turned to me and said 'that lady is like you, mummy' I knew straight away what he was referring to and it hurt so much that my baby thinks of me like that so I am trying to use that situation to give me motivation.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Hello and good luck :)

Kids don't beat about the bush, don't think they mean to be insulting [well most the time] :D, they just lack tac.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.