New to the site! Hello!

Carlzjo

Hello Everyone!

My name is Carly, and I am starting yet another diet today! I have often stumbled on these boards when googling SW related things and today thought, why not join in, and use other people (use sounds really bad but you know what I mean!) who are doing the diet as my inspiration! As I work shifts it's hard to get to meetings so am starting today, on my own, and would like to lose around the 3 stone mark! My first mini goal is to get under 12 and a half stone as don't think I have been this year!!

Anyway, that's me, so hello :) Hope can get to know some of you better!

Carly x

Hi Carly - welcome! How was your first week?

I've lost 1st 9lbs in the past 16 weeks. It could have been more but I had a few weeks away with work and a rather indulgent birthday weekend so I had a few weeks of STS! SW is the only diet I've ever found that I've stuck to for more than a week and I'm still totally loving it! I'm sure you will too :)

Good luck with your journey. xx

I'm joining tomorrow and I am hoping that all the inspirational stories I've read on this forum today will really help keep me on the losing journey. I'm adamant that this time will be the last time I need to join a slimming club because I will stick with it and lose for life!

I feel really positive this time (although nervous) and think I need to change what i've always done and really use the resources available to me - such as this forum and myfitnesspal (which I just found out about through this forum).

Good luck on your journey.

A xxx

Back