New to the site. Is anybody there??

Thanks D!x I'm struggling already Natty which is why I joined this site. I started two days ago, and gave in on both days. It's my third day today which I'm counting as my first day really as it's the first day that I've managed to stick to it completely. It's so hard, but I'm inspired by some of the posts I've read on here, so I'm so glad I've joined! You both seem to be doing well x

I started not monday there but the one before, was perfect all day then got in from work & had a mad bingefest.

We have all done it & it is a struggle.

I am in bed now & my belly is rumbling, had that a couple of times but its worth it for the results.

I still have a long way to go so lets just keep each other motivated!!

Dxxx

Hey slimmerme, I am quite new too- am in my eighth week (which must seem like forever away to you!) but it has flown by and I am down nearly 2 1/2 stone, and feeling sooo much better for it. Those first few days are such a struggle, but I remember telling myself it was only me I was cheating and I would never be slim again if I kept eating the way i was. I promise, once you are in ketosis, you don't feel hungry, the weight falls off and you will feel fab. I would think nothing of munching my way through a giant bag of m and ms of an evening- after having had my tea, and half the kids lol. Now, the thought revolts me. Being on lipotrim has taught me so much about my poor eating habits and has made me realize I just didn't need all that food I was eating!!! Keep going, and keep in touch on here if you need any advice. It's been a huge help to me. Check out the recipe thread- it's got some good ideas. And once you have fav shakes you will be fine- I have three vanillas a day which I make into 3 huge lattes :) take care- get through that first week :) xx

Thanks very much for the encouragement guys. I honestly don't think I would've got through today if it wasn't for this site. I feel very positive at the moment. We'll definitely get to goal. I'll keep in touch xx

I think that sometimes the days can drag, but collectively, they build up faster than you know it - I've been on it for 3 and a half weeks almost without noticing now!

If it helps, I keep a small handwritten "calandar", laid out in a 7-day grid, from start date to proposed finished date, and cross off each day before I go to sleep. It's slow at first but when you see those crosses on the page building up, it's such a proud feeling! Good luck x

I'm keeping an online diary with an option to put my weight in. It shows me my progress to date, my current BMI and has an option to pick your mood. It's quite handy as I can see a chart of the month and it's going downwards so that's positive. I put down my mood, what's happened that day and anything else note worthy. Looking back over the last 11 days makes for funny reading as I see my good and bad days and what I was up against (such as trips out that included avoiding food).

It is pretty quiet now.

I keep chatting to people on all the other forums aswell tho.

I take part in most of the slimming world threads even tho I am not following that plan but at the end of the day we are all here to lose weight no matter how we do it.

D xxx

Back