New to the site, SW for 4 months. Losing motivation towards xmas. HELP!!

Hi everyone =]

Glad to have found this site. Hope it helps with motivation and so on. Only just came across it, but been doing slimming world for 4 months. Had already lost a stone before joining SW, but only lost 9.5 since joining. Keep yoyo-ing atm.

Aiming to be 9st 7lb by febuary ish. Its my 22nd birthday in march and i want to buy a stunning dress. Been ages since i've felt amazing in something.

Need some motivation, ideas, kind words, low syn finds etc to get me through the long winter nights without snacking on the endless mince pies and tins of sweets that my dad has stock piled in the cupboard "because they were on offer".

Any help would be much appreciated =]

Thanks x

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

Welcome to the site and good luck!

Hi,Im new to this site too.I just finishing my firts week on CD,lost 8lbs this week and going for more the following weeks.This first week is been ok,no hunger pains.
My hubby is abroad and will be seen him next year,february to be exact and I'm looking forward to be at least on a size 12,(18 at the moment)
You cant do it,you will be looking great on your b-day.
xxx

Thanks for the welcomes everyone =] I think this community will help me stay on track =]

Mummyoftwo2 - Good luck with you goal of a size 12. 8lbs in the first week is awesome. I imagine it will feel amazing to see your hubby and show him how well you will have done!
Your a stronger woman than I am, I couldn't do a meal replacement diet. (I can barely do any diet =/)
Keep up the good work! I look forward to hearing how you do =]

itsamarathon said:
Hi everyone =]

Glad to have found this site. Hope it helps with motivation and so on. Only just came across it, but been doing slimming world for 4 months. Had already lost a stone before joining SW, but only lost 9.5 since joining. Keep yoyo-ing atm.

Aiming to be 9st 7lb by febuary ish. Its my 22nd birthday in march and i want to buy a stunning dress. Been ages since i've felt amazing in something.

Need some motivation, ideas, kind words, low syn finds etc to get me through the long winter nights without snacking on the endless mince pies and tins of sweets that my dad has stock piled in the cupboard "because they were on offer".

Any help would be much appreciated =]

Thanks x

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey you can do it :)

Back