1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New to the site

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tunnimonster, 5 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Tunnimonster

Tunnimonster Member

Slimming World
    Hi folks
    I was given this site by a member at my SW class on tuesday night and it looks really good and helpful.
    Joined SW at the beginning of Jan after a couple of false starts last year which went belly up after having to have a couple of operations.
    Well i'm hoping to stick on plan, but would appreciate as much encouragement, tips etc as feel my will power is faltering at the mo.
    I feel like a fat and frumpy mummy at the mo and would just love to be a yummy mummy one day and make my daughter proud. I don't want her to be embarrased or bullied when she eventually goes to school for having a tubby mummy!:cry:
    So, 2011 has to be the start of something good. A pound a week will be great as then its 3 1/2 stone by the end of the year - it'd be so nice!
    Is there a weekly weigh in on here on a tuesday?
    Anyway, please help keep me motivated :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ElleJay67a

ElleJay67a Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi There,

Ive only just joined the site too, but started SW (again) in Jan. Very determined to make this the LAST TIME too! :)

I joined mainly because ive got to this point before and then given up, and i really dont want to do that this time! I dont go to a group for a few reasons, main one being ££ so i need all of the encouragement i can get elsewhere!

1lb a week is fab and thats what im aiming for too, although this week i lost 3 :D thats after a few sts's though so am happy!

Good luck with it, and hope its your last time too! xx

4. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

5. chocolatetrish

chocolatetrish Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

Welcome back to SW and Minimins x

Its a brilliant site that I tell everyone at our club about ... so much help and advice from so many lovely people. I am sure u will both do well but i really find planning helps me alot ... I like to do a menu of what we will eat for tea every week ... I plan it on a thursday night so i can do my trolley dash on a friday morning but i do shop again on a monday for more fresh fruit and veg.

Good luck on your weight loss journey xxxx
  6. rover_gem

rover_gem Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi, Welcome to Minimins :) You'll love it here.
    Good luck with your journey xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.