New to the site

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tunnimonster, 5 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Tunnimonster

Tunnimonster Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi folks
    I was given this site by a member at my SW class on tuesday night and it looks really good and helpful.
    Joined SW at the beginning of Jan after a couple of false starts last year which went belly up after having to have a couple of operations.
    Well i'm hoping to stick on plan, but would appreciate as much encouragement, tips etc as feel my will power is faltering at the mo.
    I feel like a fat and frumpy mummy at the mo and would just love to be a yummy mummy one day and make my daughter proud. I don't want her to be embarrased or bullied when she eventually goes to school for having a tubby mummy!:cry:
    So, 2011 has to be the start of something good. A pound a week will be great as then its 3 1/2 stone by the end of the year - it'd be so nice!
    Is there a weekly weigh in on here on a tuesday?
    Anyway, please help keep me motivated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ElleJay67a

ElleJay67a Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi There,

Ive only just joined the site too, but started SW (again) in Jan. Very determined to make this the LAST TIME too! :)

I joined mainly because ive got to this point before and then given up, and i really dont want to do that this time! I dont go to a group for a few reasons, main one being ££ so i need all of the encouragement i can get elsewhere!

1lb a week is fab and thats what im aiming for too, although this week i lost 3 :D thats after a few sts's though so am happy!

Good luck with it, and hope its your last time too! xx

4. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

5. chocolatetrish

chocolatetrish Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(29.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya

Welcome back to SW and Minimins x

Its a brilliant site that I tell everyone at our club about ... so much help and advice from so many lovely people. I am sure u will both do well but i really find planning helps me alot ... I like to do a menu of what we will eat for tea every week ... I plan it on a thursday night so i can do my trolley dash on a friday morning but i do shop again on a monday for more fresh fruit and veg.

Good luck on your weight loss journey xxxx

6. rover_gem

rover_gem Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, Welcome to Minimins :) You'll love it here.
    Good luck with your journey xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.