New to this and slimming world!

Leah--x

Hey everyone! I'm new to this site and slimming world! Been going for 2 weeks and lost 8 and a half pounds so far! Need some help and motivation from people going through the same as me! Ha
I have a lot of weight to lose!
Come say hi :)
Leah

Hi Leah, welcome! :)

Well done on your weight loss so far, that's excellent! I've been doing SW for two weeks also, loving it so far.

Stick around here for lots of support and advice :)

Thanks hun! How much do u want to lose? I'd say I want to lose at least 5 stone! Was too frightened to know my weight so just want to know what I'm losing instead! How r u finding it?
I'm stuck for ideas on what to have for lunch every day- cant just grab a sandwich like on the weight watchers diet! But overall- I much prefer this diet to WW x

Leah--x said:
Hey everyone! I'm new to this site and slimming world! Been going for 2 weeks and lost 8 and a half pounds so far! Need some help and motivation from people going through the same as me! Ha
Leah

Well done on your weight loss that's fab, I'm slow and steady lost 9.5pm since dec but I'm slightly stuck at this weight. The plan is fab and works I just need to stick to it 100% to get me past this dreaded mark

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck on that hun! I'm going to try and stick to it and cut down on portions! I was slightly gutted that I only lost 2 and a half pounds this week when I lost 6 on my first week! Butt.. It was bound to slow down! Haha
X

Leah--x said:
Good luck on that hun! I'm going to try and stick to it and cut down on portions! I was slightly gutted that I only lost 2 and a half pounds this week when I lost 6 on my first week! Butt.. It was bound to slow down! Haha
X

I lost .5lb but was shocked as I'd been naughty

I've just discovered 777 week so going to give that a try

It's 7 ss foods
7 syns
7 glasses water
For a week it's supposed to boost weight loss and help getting back on plan. I'll try anything at the min.

Leah--x said:
Leah

Hi Leah, I'm new here too, new ish to sw, had my 5th weigh in today, have lost 1 stone 5lb so far, very easy to stick to xx I have stirfrys for lunch, or egg on 2 wholemeal toast (healthy extra) no butter, and some fruit x

Thanks hun! How much do u want to lose? I'd say I want to lose at least 5 stone! Was too frightened to know my weight so just want to know what I'm losing instead! How r u finding it?
I'm stuck for ideas on what to have for lunch every day- cant just grab a sandwich like on the weight watchers diet! But overall- I much prefer this diet to WW x

I've 3 and a half stone to go to get to my personal target (10st 5lbs) so a long way to go but I'm determined to get there!

I too tried WW for years but much prefer SW, wish I'd discovered it years ago! :D

Leah--x said:

Omelet Is a filling one
or tuna pasta made with ex light mayo and a salad on side or fruit
Jacket pot and salad
My fav at the minute is baked sweet potatoe it goes so fluffy inside you don't need anything on it
Sw quiche
Savory rice with a HeX A of phily ex light stirred through it is lush

Just a few suggestions there's lots around. I use my left over curry spag Bol soups casseroles ect from dinners and freeze them into individual portions to eat for lunch

Good luck on your weight loss journey x

Hi and welcome.

Sounds like you re settling in just fine

Iv lost nearly a stone and a half and feel so much better for it

Go sw !

Welcome and good luck!

Welcome and well done on the weight loss so far, sounds like your doing all the right things, setting mini targets is a great idea.

Back