New to this forum, looking for some friendly support

EvergladeFairy

Hello to all that have taken the time to read my thread.
I have joined in desperation!!
5 years a go I weighed 15st 11 and lost 5st 12 in 18 months. Since then I have had another baby and gained the weight back, then lost some, then gained some, lost a little and then gained it all back again!! sound familiar to anyone?
I am 28 and not living life like a 28 year old should. I am a Learning support assistant in a special educational needs school and do a lot of sitting and biscuit eating.
I have been doing weightwatchers for 3 months on and off but I get so bored with it and sit and eat all evening.
I dug out an old slimming world book today and brought the magazine so i am going to try that tomorrow.
I am going to Florida in Feb and really want to lose some weight before then or I wont enjoy it.
Anyway, hope to get o know some og=f you better.
Hannah

hi and welcome to minimins:)
Never tried sw but am thinking of giving it a bash in new year!!
good luck with ur weight loss journey.
I'm also a TA in a SEN school

Hello to all that have taken the time to read my thread.
I have joined in desperation!!
5 years a go I weighed 15st 11 and lost 5st 12 in 18 months. Since then I have had another baby and gained the weight back, then lost some, then gained some, lost a little and then gained it all back again!! sound familiar to anyone?
I am 28 and not living life like a 28 year old should. I am a Learning support assistant in a special educational needs school and do a lot of sitting and biscuit eating.
I have been doing weightwatchers for 3 months on and off but I get so bored with it and sit and eat all evening.
I dug out an old slimming world book today and brought the magazine so i am going to try that tomorrow.
I am going to Florida in Feb and really want to lose some weight before then or I wont enjoy it.
Anyway, hope to get o know some og=f you better.
Hannah

Oooh... :welcome: to the gang!
You're definitely in the right place to succeed - I find this site even more supportive than class, and we're here every day :D

Best wishes for a successful beginning. It's a brave time to be starting, given that Xmas is just around the corner. No doubt it'll be tough for us all, but let's all look forward to a 'skinny' New Year! x

Back