New to this forum

mrsnoname1234

Hello, iam sorry but iam new to this and dont know if i have done it right ...lol.
I have just found this website and felt i just had to join in.
I have been on lipotrim since 31/08/07 and to date i have lost 58lb, was starting to feel a little down with the slow weight loss since xmas and really felt like giving up but after reading ALL your comments and views i feel i can push myself just that little bit longer.
so THANKYOU all :)

[img

Hello there Mrs!! Firstly welcome and a huge well done. 58lb is absulutly fantastic! You have done so well keeping it up all this time, that is some achievement girl! Please do not give up you have come so far, after all this time what is a little bit longer?! Well done again and i'm sure you can be an inspiration to many people on here as well as providing us all with some great advice
Tracy xxx

Welcome to Minins and well done on a fab weight loss so far. Whenever you feel down have a look at the inspirational slide show it really helps to keep you focused.

HM

Welcome, welcome, welcome. You will find all the support you need here. Your weight will FALL away! xxx Good luck.

Welcome! this site is great for inspiration :D just make sure to log on when you are feeling a little down!
Have you watched the inspirational slide show yet? Make sure to check it out, it will definatly give you the little push you need to stay on the crazy diet!
58 lbs is such a great loss!:eek: I cant wait untill I can say I have lost that much!

Hiya Mrsnoname, since August? wow!
That's incredible, I hope I can stick it out like yourself.
This forum will help push you that little bit longer, I'm in my third day and I keep logging on everytime I get hunger pangs. Reading other peoples stories are really helping me from raiding the kitchen cupboards.
Best of Luck!
See you on the finish line ;)
Cherry.

Lulu, I've read about the slideshow a few times while on minimins.
Where abouts can I find it?
Thanks in advance,
Cherry.

hiya cherry,

If you go to the top of this page into the big blue box and click on to insperational slide show they are all there and it does exactly what it says on the tin ha ha

Back