New to this....help

neffa

Hi, i joined SW online on Sunday so I'm 100% confused. At the mo I'm following the EE way to get started. Can I do this every day or do I have to switch between the red and green.
I've followed WW but found the new PP too hard because I'm a vegetarian and seem to be penalised when needing protein.
HELP...PLEASE :confused::sigh:

Hi I'm on sw to I do green days tho however the EE you can do everyday if you wish you can swap between days but only if you want personally I just stick to the green days xxxx

sw girl liss xxx

Thanks for the help.
I'll try to get used to EE first :D

No problem. There is a woman at my group who just does the EE and she has lost 2st in 4 weeks xxx

sw girl liss xxx

You can do any of the plans all the time, but as a veggie you would def be better off on green days. You get an extra healthy extra a & b but can't eat meat, or fish.

If you are a vegetarian and eat no meat or fish then you gain nothing from doing EE. If you were to do green it would be exactly the same as you are doing now but you would get extra HEA and HEBs - two of each instead of the 1 you get on EE. you would also get a wider choice of HEBs are some things that are HEBs on green eg cheese, nuts and seeds are not on the EE lists.

You can do whichever plan you want however, switch around from day to day or just follow the same plan for the rest of your life. but I must say there are not many veggies that choose to do EE.

Good luck!

Thank you all for your help. I'll look into 'green days' :D

Back