New to this, need some advice!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by yummymummyintraining, 29 April 2014.

1. Hi everyone, I ordered my exante pack yesterday and it is arriving tomorrow and I'm planning to start on Saturday, I did loads of research before purchasing but there are still a few questions I have if anyone could help? I'm a single mum of a five month old baby and have five stone to loose, because my little girl is so young I still have many sleepless nights, I was wondering if this will effect the weightloss? I am so determined to stick to this, and have found some 20 min zumba videos on youtube to do when she is napping, I just don't want to put so much effort in and not see any major change?
    Thanks in advance!
  2. Nessa1980

Nessa1980 Well-Known Member

Any meal replacement diet will make you lose weight if you stick to it. I have a 16 month old who is a non sleeper so I am still averaging about 5hrs a night. I started Exante this morning and am finding it ok. I am a bit tired but thats to be expected until ketosis kicks in.
    Just a few questions
    Are you breastfeeding? and what plan are you hoping to follow?
    Last edited: 29 April 2014
  3. No not breastfeeding anymore, unfortunately only managed four months, but that's another story! I'm going to be doing the total solution :)
  4. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Hello and welcome :)
  5. Nessa1980

Nessa1980 Well-Known Member

I only managed 3 months with my first baby likewise long story . Number 2 is still going at 16 months though, The problem with that is that my bottom has taken the shape of the sofa. I have been waiting for Little one to be eating well to start doing Total solution. I started today and other than a slight headache I feel pretty good. I am sure you will do really well.
    Good luck
  6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

To be honest I don't think sleepless nights will hinder the diet at all, you should be fine....though as a mum I'd always recommend trying to catch up on your sleep and have an occasional nap when your baby does :)