new to this site, wish i looked earlier!

Isabel B

Hi im new here so be gentle.
Started Go Lower october last year and i lost 5 stone! Trying to keep it off need some tips on staying slimmer please. What did you think of the diet? Was it ok for you?:)

hi isabel

same here i just found this site , its great isn't it ?

i'm thinking on going on Go lower , just the cost thats making me stall , its a lot to lay out , but the results people are getting are amazing

cant give you any tips on keeping the weight off i'm afraid , hopefully when i do GL if will stay off this time

every time ive done weight watchers is creeps back on with more on to boot

xx

HI the same happened to me id loose the weight then fell pregnant had two children and put it all back on both time and some!
So finally found Go Lower and my hubby payed out for me as a joint birthday and xmas pressie was the best present ever!!
Its is a bit expencive but i have spent alot of money on other diets in the past. Just wish i had know about it before and saved myself money and weight problems.
Good luck whatever you decide.
x

Hi everyone i had another weigh in today and have lost 5 stone 3lb since october 2009 and i havent even been trying that hard the last few weeks just more exercise and being good!
How are you all doing?
what`s your goal weight and how long do you think it will take to get there?
Isabel x

Hi Isabel.

Been speaking to you on another thread somewhere. Welcome (again)...

You've been doing Go Lower longer than me, so can probably give me more tips etc. I've been doing Go Lower for 9 weeks now and have lost just over 2 stone! Not looking forward to maintaining, but got ages before I get there, so will worry about that later.

Good luck
xx

Congratulations and well done Isabel on your wonderful weight loss!:happy096:

Hi, I am also new to this website. After 25 years of dieting on and off and of losing and gaining more I am now at a stage where I will never count calories again - ever. I dont believe in low cal dieting. I have been looking into Go Lower and I have read a lot about low carb diets. I am a bit put off by the cost - £1200 for 20 weeks. Has anyone signed up for this option and how are they getting on with not just the diet but is it really value for money?

hollydaives

I love Go Lower. Have signed for 20 weeks and it's definitely value for money...I started with Go Lower back in Jan of this year and have so far on my way to losing 4 stone in 4 months...Its really easy and I don't feel like I'm even dieting.

Let us know what you decide and good luck with your weight loss.

xx

Back