New to this site!!

raquelscatt

I just wanted to say hi and what a fab site this is!! :wave_cry:

My cd counsellor gave me the info and speaks very highly about it!!lol.

Anyway, just a little introduction as I could really do with support right now.

I lost 3 stone on the CD diet earlier in the year, taking me from 16 1/2 stone to 13 1/2 stone. Wow, I hadn't been that weight for years!!
But then I fell of the wagon big time in May (holidays etc) and after many false starts, I managed to gain nearly 2 stone :(

I re-joined with a new counsellor at the end of October and again it has been a struggle but I have managed to lose a stone, taking me down to 14 stone 6lbs.

I have a few xmas do's coming up this weekend and over the next couple of weeks but I just go into binge mode when I have something to eat and find it difficult to get back on track.

I stayed the same at my weigh in yesterday because of this and feel a little de-motivated at the mo even tho I don't want to gain between now and xmas and know I can do this.

I have been reading many of your posts and the support is imense aswell as the weight losses. Well done! :)

Heres hoping some of your motivation rubs off on me!!lol.

hello and welcome to Mini's

You'll find all the support you need on here. you can post about anything and everything and there will always be someone on hand with some friendly advice.

Personally I am going for damage limitation over christmas. I know I will eat and intend to enjoy it but will get straight back onto SS on 27th December.

Good luck with your journey. How much are you hoping to lose in total?

Hi Raquelscatt,

Welcome. Sam has said it all pretty much. We're all here when you need us.

Good luck and big hugs too you

Welcome to Minis Raquel, as the others have said, we are all here to help eachother through all the ups and downs, it is a great place to be.

Good luck hun

Georgie
xx

:welcome:to Minimins hun. Good luck with your journey! I have pratically the exact same story as you and I too have around 4 stones to lose - here's to a skinny Easter huh! Vx

Back