New to this site

magliz

Hi my name is Maggie, I'm married to Paul, with two daughters, Hannah aged 19 & Emily 17. I'm a sister on a busy ITU, a Christian and I love walking my lurcher, Amber.

Had a couple of bad weeks. Bout of IBS and carpal tunnel sugery. Gained 4lb of the 10 I lost. Now back on track, but this is my first post on this site.
At weigh in today, I'd lost 4lb, so I am really pleased.

Hope to add lots more post and make new friends :D

Hi my name is Maggie, I'm married to Paul, with two daughters, Hannah aged 19 & Emily 17. I'm a sister on a busy ITU, a Christian and I love walking my lurcher, Amber.

Had a couple of bad weeks. Bout of IBS and carpal tunnel sugery. Gained 4lb of the 10 I lost. Now back on track, but this is my first post on this site.
At weigh in today, I'd lost 4lb, so I am really pleased.

Hope to add lots more post and make new friends :D

hi Maggie :)

Welcome to the forum and well done on your weightloss.

Debs x

Hello!

Nice to meet you I'm new too! I wish you great luck! And I know Carpal tunnel sucks. They have me wearing wrist splints at 18.. Too many video games.. ^_^;)

Hey There And A Very Big Welcome To Minis,well Done On Your Loss So Far,and Best Of Luck For Your Future Weigh Ins!!!
Elaine X

Hello and welcome! Good luck with your journey and well done on your loss so far! xx

Yes Xdebzx, I did introduce my self a couple of times over. Still getting use to this site. I keep losing posts, then thinking they haven't worked re do it and it ends up as a triple posting. Doh!

Back