new to this site

freddysmum

hi everyone im karen...been on cambridge diet a a while stopped before christmas (due to losing my dad) only recently got back on the wagon...i live in lincolnshire near to kirton in lindsey would love to meet some friends for moral support locally but also make some friends on here too...i have lots to lose still but i am going in the right direction..i will be coming on here as much as possible and get to know you all hopefully...
hugs to all you lovely people
karen xx

we found out on oct 26th day before his and mums anniversay it was terminal and he passed away on the 20th dec...he was week but ok and the day both me and sis turned up (we normally went on diff days to give mum some help and support as we both live a ong way from them) he passed away within minutes very peacefully...so he never suffered apart from getting week from not being able to eat and he was still argumentative.. so we couldnt ask for better for him considering...i do miss him so much but im so glad it was quick for him...

yes...just got to get round to it...got to go out soon to take freddy to toddlers and tiddlers...its only way he gets to play with other little ones as no little ones in our hamlet and his brothers are all grown up...and i dont have any grandkids yet(thank god im sure im not old enough yet)...
looking forward to getting to know everyone..people seem friendly on here...only prob is reading all these diff diets is confusing cause now im questioning if im on the right one...but its working so it must be but lipotrim looks good but dont know the price per week etc yet...
karen x

Hi and welcome. Are you going back to CD?

Irene xx

well i think i am...but after reading all the stories on here im now struggling with lipotrim or cambridge...or something else if someone can give me advice...i like the big weight losses as im very impatient and lose interest if i dont see instant results...so please everyone give me opinion/advice on whats the best choice and price..
hugs to you all
karen xx

Hi karen and welcome to minimins. Friendly bunch here.

Back