New to this!

taryn_k

Hey everyone, i have just signed up to this and not yet sure how it all works. I started lipotrim on wednesday, this is my 4th day and iv already noticed changes. Night times are hardest for me so far, i just cant wait until it gets easyer :)

Also, id like to do one of them time line things, can anyone tell me how to do it? Thanks

Hi just click on someones ticker and it will take you to it follow instructions from there. It will get easier honest anytime now you get into ketosis and its loads better, not easy but better and when you get weighed well its brill.

Hi Tar

Welcome and you have probably made one of the most important decisions in your life with LT. It is a tough diet, but it does get easier. I remember after my first week thinking, "maybe just another 2 week - see how things go"....as it was hard...but now, I am so positive and just want to carry on and get rid of all the weight as soon as poss.

You will find a lot of support on here, so just keep coming on.

Keep drinking, drinking, drinking and stick to it 100% and you wont go wrong. You will get into a routine where it suits you best.

Once you have had your WI you will be just jumping and wanting to carry on for W2, etc..

Have a great weekend!

Take care

i promise it gets easier. pretty soon you'll have forgotten these feelings and people will be saying to you i dont know how you do it and you will sit there feeling smug and quietly thinking, well i'm not hungry so it's hardly a punishment! i'm not saying you wont still want food or drink but you will get used to knowing its not an option and soon you just stop thinking about it! xxx

Well done. As the others said the hard part is nearly over as it does get so much easier. Keep it going and you'll soon have your first weigh in. Then it will all feel worth while

Hi,
welcome and well done for taking the plunge and starting LT. As Scotsmist said it is one of the best decisions. Hope you are settling into it now and soon this first week will be done and you will have a great first weight loss. Best of luck to you.
Doirin

Back