New to this....

Scrumby

Hi everyone,
Just downloaded this app as I'm trying to loose weight, I got married in July and have put on 2 stone since!
Would really love to lose 2 and a half by mid may as I'm going on holiday. Is this possible?? I've got the slimming world info (books from the classes etc) going to start it today, but without actually going to the classes - don't fancy paying someone to tell me fat/or losing, I can do that myself lol
As I'm new to this app, any tips would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Sarah

Hi I'm new as well, I was going regularly to Weight Watcher meetings (since Jan this yr) but I gave up a mth ago and then last week started it again myself at home. I didn't like the meetings, they were rushed, cramped and the leader we had weren't that interested in your concerns. So I can understand why you dint want to pay to go to a slimming club. It might be worth going to one to see HOW it works and then continue it yourself at home.

I'm not sure you can lose 2 1/2 st in 2 mths without SERIOUS discipline, but I know it's not unheard of. I think you could definitely do 1-1.5 stones if you followed a plan and did some moderate exercise everyday. I was losing on average 2-3 lb a week, sometimes 4lb by eating my points and walking an hr a day minimum. But I have a very lazy job so you might burn off more than me in a day.

Good luck - Rach

Hi and welcome. You may not be able to lose that much in the time but you will definately lose something. Good luck

Irene xx

Back