new to this!

Missyoyo

hi guys im on this diet for 1 week, im going on a bit of a mission to see which is the best diet!! Im currently on day for and def in ketosis!! how are you all finding it? iv read through some posts and love to hear about all your losses!!
Iv lost a lb so far and am 4 days in however i am currently on my period, should i expect a greater loss when i come off?

Hello.

An interesting experiment!

However it is recommended that you do not plan to do a vlcd for less than 1month.

Your first week losses will be big - but this will mainly be your body losing water and glycogen stores. As soon as you eat carbs again - this initial weight will be regained.

Depending how your body and your hormones act, you may be holding more water during your TOTM.

thanks hun, yeah I realise that but the whole reason I am doing this is I have a VERY short attention span!! im going to be comparing all of the low calorie diets on the market!! it occured to me there is so many out there it can get confusing! and when i find one i can stick to long term thats me done!! sort of like dating with diets lol x

Back