New to this!!

wiseup30

hi

I am starting my slimming world journey. I had lost weight last year on lipotrim but put about 2 of the 3 and a half stone back on that i lost! I am following the free 7day menu online this week as I am not able to join a class until Tuesday but didnt want another week of eating rubbish!! I will probably be on here loads, looking for support and some helpful tips!! I want this to work so badly!!!!

wiseup30 said:
hi

I am starting my slimming world journey. I had lost weight last year on lipotrim but put about 2 of the 3 and a half stone back on that i lost! I am following the free 7day menu online this week as I am not able to join a class until Tuesday but didnt want another week of eating rubbish!! I will probably be on here loads, looking for support and some helpful tips!! I want this to work so badly!!!!

You sound just like me! I lost 2 stone on lipotrim before my wedding and put it back and more in the comfy post married ness! I joined slimming world and lost almost 4 stone then found out I was pregnant in December and have put 16lbs on at last weigh in at 25 weeks. I'm trying really hard this week to try and have a loss, I really didn't want to put any on at all so the next 15 weeks I'm going to really behave!

Sw is amazing, I really enjoy it and never feel deprived of food. I'd deffinately recommend going to classes and staying to class every week as I feel it really makes a huge difference to my weight loss!

Good luck

X x x

You sound just like me! I lost 2 stone on lipotrim before my wedding and put it back and more in the comfy post married ness! I joined slimming world and lost almost 4 stone then found out I was pregnant in December and have put 16lbs on at last weigh in at 25 weeks. I'm trying really hard this week to try and have a loss, I really didn't want to put any on at all so the next 15 weeks I'm going to really behave!

Sw is amazing, I really enjoy it and never feel deprived of food. I'd deffinately recommend going to classes and staying to class every week as I feel it really makes a huge difference to my weight loss!

Good luck

X x x

Aww thanks mummy2Bslim!! I only got married recently and have piled on a stone and a half in a very short time! I keep tellign myself sure i would do the shakes again and be ok and have been eating total rubbish! So enough is enough!! We want to start a family too but my husband wants me to get the weight off first, which I know is the best option for my own health too!! Congrats on your baby news and hope it all goes well!!

I think it's the law that when you get married you gain weight! It happened and I didn't even notice lol.

Thanks Hun :D congrats on getting married hope you had a perfect day.

The shake diets are really hard and if your mentally not in the right place you just can't do it! Slimming world is just sensible healthy eating really I am having chocolate cake and custard tonight - 6 syns for a big bowl full yummy! Not many diets you can manage that on and know your still following the diet lol.

X x x

Back