New to this!

Deeguy

Hi everyone!

Am 3 weeks into my SW journey and so far, so good.
Have done all the diets, lost weight but never kept it of - in other words have never changed my outlook on eating. Anyway, this time it's different!
I haven't joined SW but am following the diet and weighing myself each week. I've found this sit by doing a search about extra easy recipes and think its cool so here I am - all signed up.

Will let you know how I get on:wave_cry:

Hi and welcome to minis. You will find all the help and support you need here. Lots of different recipes/ideas to keep you going. Have you researched the plan? ie know which one your following and what you can have. Keep us posted on your losses or maybe keep a diary on here too so that people can help you if you need it.

Good Luck

Thanks for the welcome! I'm on extra easy and am finding it easy to follow - my wife is a chef so we are searching for great recipes. Have already made Diet Coke chicken - well, with Pepsi max and it was great! Am managing to fill my plate with at least a third super free and filling the rest with free food. I did SW a few years ago and really did not understand it properly. Thanks to this site, and many work colleagues, I finally think I got it!

Deeguy

Thanks Texty-F! Yep, I have researched the extra easy diet and am keeping to it! Look forward to seeing lots of good recipes in here :D

Deeguy

Back