New to Weight Watchers - coming from Slimming World

welshgirl21

Silver Member
Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd do a little introduction as a weight watchers newbie as of tonight.

I'm Sarah, 31 years old and living in Birmingham with my partner Rob and our 2 beautiful children; Dylan aged 3 and Ella aged 1.

I joined slimming world when Dylan was 6 months old, carried on through my pregnancy with Ella and went back when she was 8 weeks old. I reached the point where I was fed up of it, I wasn't enjoying the plan or the food I was buying and eating so started to research something different.

My friend joined weight watchers a few weeks ago and said how good it was and how she could eat much more than she could on slimming world. I did some looking on you tube, on the website and, well, here I am - a new member of weight watchers online.

I'm looking forward to trying something different but feel like a small fish in a big ocean at the moment wondering what to eat tomorrow. I can imagine I will have lots of questions in the coming weeks so will apologise now for bombarding you all.

Sarah
x

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd do a little introduction as a weight watchers newbie as of tonight.

I'm Sarah, 31 years old and living in Birmingham with my partner Rob and our 2 beautiful children; Dylan aged 3 and Ella aged 1.

I joined slimming world when Dylan was 6 months old, carried on through my pregnancy with Ella and went back when she was 8 weeks old. I reached the point where I was fed up of it, I wasn't enjoying the plan or the food I was buying and eating so started to research something different.

My friend joined weight watchers a few weeks ago and said how good it was and how she could eat much more than she could on slimming world. I did some looking on you tube, on the website and, well, here I am - a new member of weight watchers online.

I'm looking forward to trying something different but feel like a small fish in a big ocean at the moment wondering what to eat tomorrow. I can imagine I will have lots of questions in the coming weeks so will apologise now for bombarding you all.

Sarah
x

Hi Sarah! Welcome to the Dark Side! I have a food diary if you need any inspiration or any questions! Good Luck with your WW Journey! X

Hello, I have been doing slimming world on and off for 6 years and received some good results, but i yoyo up and down, so decided for a new approach and joined weightwatchers online on Monday, I am still getting my head around it, as its so different to slimming world, but i have good feelings and think that I could do well. with help. xx

Back