ProPoints New to Weight Watchers - Food Diary and Weight Loss updates.

sophiee

Hi my name is Sophie and im going to join weight watchers tonight so that i can get started with this weight loss.
Im 5 ft 6 and i weigh 13.5 and would really love to be about 12 stone so fingers crossed Weight watchers will help me do this.

Iv been reading lots of things on here and i love this site it gives me loads of information and ideas and its nice seeing people loosing weight.
Im still a little confused to the new Propoints thing but im sure the person who takes the class will explain everything to me.
I was just going to start a blog of what food im eating, how i feel and my weekly weight loss just so that other people can see how im doing and if you wanna join in with me feel welcome to post on this.
Im not too sure bout points and that yet but here is what iv had to eat today i feel writing in down on here makes me now cheat:
Exercise:
Swimming at 6.45am for 45mins.
Breakfast:
Bagel
Philadelphia light
Dinner:
New Covent Garden Tomato and Basil Soup - 1/2 Carton.
Wholemeal Pitta
Pineapple, Kiwi, Strawberrys
Tea (I think this is what i will have)
Gammon
Oven Chips
Peas
Pineapple Rings
Drinks:
2 Coffee's with small amount of milk in each and sweetners.
2 Green Tea with Lemon

I hope this isnt too bad for my 1st day.

I will update tomorrow after my first meeting tonight and also do tomorrows food diary!!:)

Well my first night joining weight watchers went ok i got all the information i needed and the lady was very nice.
My starting weight is 13.41/2 so let the weight loss journy begin...

Exercise: 30 mins swimming
Breakfast:
Banana - 0pp
Lunch:
Ham/ Cheese Sandwich - 9pp
Hoola Hoops - 4pp
2 Pineapple Rings - 2pp
Tea:
Batchelors Supernoodles Chow Mein 100g - Im not sure of the point value as i keep getting differend ones when i put them in online) Can anyone help??
Drinks:
Coffee - 0pp
Tea - 0pp
Sugar Free Juice - 0pp
Milk for Hot Drinks - 3pp

Total Propoints = 18 (not inc tea as not sure of points will add on when i know)
Propoints Allowed - 29

Thursday 10th...

Breakfast:
2 x Coffee with tiny amount of milk (not going to point)
Lunch:
Ham & Cheese Sandwich - 9pp
Hoola Hoops - 4pp
Tea:
Healthy Extra Lean Mince - 5pp
Onion - 0pp
1/3 Jar or Dolmio Extra Mushroom - 2pp
1/3 Colmans Spag Bol Mix - 1pp
50g dried pasta - 5pp
Snacks:
Polo Mints - 4pp

Total ProPoints = 30 ooops 1 point over my allowance!! Nevermind.

welcome to forum and ww:D your in the right place for help. try eating more fruit and make that yummy strawberry smoothie, and if you make veg soup you can fill up when you get those hungry days. happy dieting

Back