New to Weight Watchers

Ammeh

I started Weight Watchers online 5 days and it is brilliant ! I had always had a my doubts about following diet groups such as WW , Slimming World etc as I thought they were just a bit of a money makiing scam. But I was very wrong ! Ive lost 4 lbs since Wednesday and dont even feel like I have been on a diet !
I lost a stone after christmas just through sensible eating and exercise. But I lost my motivation again as I was fed up of eating the same foods and was a bit bored to be honest. After a couple of months I felt me slipping into my old habits so decided to give Weight Watchers a go ! Its so easy to follow and it has given so much more variety in what I can eat. I would definetly recommend Weight Watchers to anyone who doesnt want to follow a strict diet :)

i do genuinely think that people underestimate how valuable the meetings or online service is. Yeah of course they are a big international company after money... but its not like you are paying for nothing, it's knowing that this plan WILL get you there if you follow it.

Lovely to hear you are doing so well on it, and here's to the next 4lbs, (and the rest!) x

hiya glad your doing so well. im new to ww too, though have to admit i did it years ago. ive also just come over from sw and have to praise that aswell. i think i need the portion control of sw now as i was just eating cos things were free!
goodluck and lots of losses for you huni x

Back