New to weight watchers..

lydiac

Iv recently joined weight watchers this week and I am frantically propointing everything!
Has anyone had good results from this diet or is there any foods you can recommend? I'm already running out of meal ideas!!

Hi lydiac, im also doing the pro-points, i went back to class on Monday not having been since end Nov, i hadnt dieted at all during my time away from club so was delighted and amazed to have only gained 4lbs, dont really have any foods to recommend, i just point what i want and try and keep to my daily allowance, i love all the ww meals and soups so dont really struggle for ideas, good luck with your weight loss. xxx

I've just bought the sweet and sour sauce so going to try that! The spicy butternut squash soup looks gorgeous so going to try that! How much have you lost since starting Ww? X

i lost 16lbs but put 4 if them back on, i have only had 2 gains in all the time i have been with them that 4 and another time i gained a half a pound, i stayed the same even after 2 week holiday in Turkey. xx when is your weigh-in

Tuesday, I'm hoping to lose 5-6 stone before christmas but know its going to be hard!! I find it so tempting to eat everything!! It's so different to slimming world, I felt like I could eat everything on sliming world and it worked for a few weeks but then I maintained so thought it was best to try ww, well done on the 16 lb, how long did it take you to do that? Xxx

Tuesday, I'm hoping to lose 5-6 stone before christmas but know its going to be hard!! I find it so tempting to eat everything!!

I've just started with weight watchers too, i'm in my 3rd week and i've lost 10lbs so far :) My weigh in day is a Tuesday and i'm hoping to lose 4.5 stone by my birthday in October... Big challenge but i'm determined to stick to it. Good luck :)

the 16lbs took from July to November to come off, good luck to us all we will do it with the help and support off each other. xx

I started WW two weeks ago and I'm really enjoying it. I've steadily lost over the last two weeks and hopefully, it will keep going that way!
The best thing to do is stay positive and be honest about your points!
Good luck and I hope you do well

Had my first weigh in last night and lost 5.5lb, baring in mind I had been to the Toby carvery for lunch I was over the moon!! Really enjoyed tracking my points! Have you seen the journals that we can buy? Thinking of getting one instead of tracking on the green booklet! Also, bought some of the new curry sauce pots, has anyone tried them. Good luck girls xx

Well done thats a brilliant loss, i wanted to buy the curry pots from my club but no-body had a price for them!!, you will have to let us know what they like. xx

Well done, that's fab!

Back